This website is designed to provide all CHSS faculty with access to information regarding the revision of the CHSS P&T Guidelines. As part of the SPSU consolidation process, OWG 22 made recommendations on new P&T procedures and requirements. Colleges and Departments have been asked to revise their existing T&P Guidelines to conform to the new procedures and requirements. After consulting Department Chairs and the CFC, Dean Dorff created a CHSS Taskforce on P&T Guidelines chaired by Senior Associate Dean Léger charged with updating the CHSS P&T Guidelines and establishing a process to maximize faculty input.
On this website, you will find:
1) Important university documents framing the new P&T Procedures and requirements
2) Proposed CHSS P&T Guidelines drafted by the Taskforce
3) A comment section where all faculty can submit anonymous comments online
4) A section where Town Hall meetings will be announced
5) A list of Taskforce members.
Taskforce members have worked hard to create new P&T Guidelines that reflect our new university identity. We welcome your input on this document.